While the manuscript is being reviewed, we’ve started to play with the physical layout of the book. Looks like CreateSpace is going to be the best self publishing solution for us.
If there are folks out there with experience with self publishing in general or CreateSpace in particular and you have any tips or warnings to share we’d love to hear them. Some areas where we have already started contemplating challenges and opportunities:
- Font choice
- Ensuring color photos look good and are consistent
- ISBN purchase
- Cover design
Feel free to drop a note into our ask or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thanks, friends. We love you!
Ag & Ducky
- babethetics answered: Use Draft2Digital. You can operate/publish on create space from there.
- dontcallmechauncey likes this
- thisismyboard likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- andsoisyourface likes this
- doctom666 likes this
- rick2u likes this
- marinatinginmyawesomeness likes this
- jaymarsee likes this
- ckharlan66 likes this
- bethanysworld likes this
- fictionandneuroscience likes this
- wellthatsjustgreat reblogged this from wellthatsjustducky
- wellthatsjustducky posted this